Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baby Avengers Challenge

Ok, this is going to be a little experiment to see how awesome my artistic friends (or any other random person from the internet who happens to wind up on this blog post) are. As many of you know, I like to draw random things when I'm in meetings. Being a slightly hyperactive, nerdy guy I need an outlet for my excess energy, and drawing actually helps me focus and retain information a lot better. Anyway, a few weeks ago I drew this:


It kind of speaks for itself, but I will say that I'm especially proud of Baby Thor and Baby Black Widow. Laugh at my bad art skills if you must, but my challenge is this: I want your help in creating the greatest collection of baby superheroes the world has ever seen (you know, in case the Baby Masters of Evil or the Brotherhood of Evil Mutant Babies, or the Baby Skrull Empire decide to attack). Submit your own drawings of baby versions of the Avengers, X-Men, Justice League, or whatever. As an added incentive, the submission that gets the most likes will totally get bragging rights, and maybe a signed eaten-by-Tori copy of the original. (Jessica: You can't like comments. Me: Then we'll print them off and the one that takes Tori the least time to eat will win.).

The fate of the Baby Universe rests in your hands. Send your pics to minortechnicaldifficulties@gmail.com or it you're Facebook friends with us you can get it to us there (if you're not Facebook friends with us: EWWW! Go away creeper! Unless your art is really good, then you can stay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment